Thursday, September 27, 2007

Lady Rain




"Lady Rain... I hear you at my window..."


As I was blogging this, that old song by Indecent Obsession came to my mind.

Kinda love that old tune... Some of you reading this might not even have heard of that song before eh? Ha ha... I must be getting older.


I was woken up at 5 am by the pitter patter of rain on my window.

"Praise the Lord", I thought. He made it rain now instead of later so we can carry on with our plan to go to Sentosa.


8.30 am


My alarm rang and I opened my eyes... and I can still hear the rain drops on my window.

Messages start to come in from the rest of the gang...

So how?

Raining lei...

Plan B?

Shall we wait?


I dwelled on that thought for a moment... Shucks, we cannot go Sentosa. There goes our plan.

So I lingered on it a moment longer... But then I decided to praise the Lord anyway.

It's a nice beautiful weather.

And my friends sounded determined to still meet each other... Ha ha... Yeah, it's the company that matters more than anything.


Our day out turned into a chill out session at a sister's place.

But no matter, my heart is still filled with joy. And I just know God is showering His love upon all of us at this moment.



It's going to be a beautiful, rainy day.

No comments: