Saturday, September 1, 2007

Venturing Into A New Realm...

Right.. Finally I created a blog.
It's 3 am in the morning in Singapore.
I guess the desire for self expression must be met...

But, it's my story for His glory.
I'm hoping that as I pen down my thoughts, reflections, experiences or random stuff, God will seem that little bit more real... to me, to you, whoever reads these writings.

Just which God exactly am I referring to?
When I talk about God, there's only one that I acknowledge as Lord of my life..

YAHWEH

The God of Israel; the One who so loved the world, He gave His one & only Son... So that whoever believes in Him, may not perish, but have life everlasting (John 3:16).
This I believe to be true... For He has rescued me from the directionless wandering that was my life, to a life of purpose.

What is my purpose in life?
Well, it is still unfolding... but I know one thing for sure; I live not only for myself but for the glory of Him who has called me out of darkness and into His marvelous light.
Beats living for myself when I sure dunno what's gonna happen tomorrow... might as well go with the Man with the Plan.. haha =)

I know the plans I have for you. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future full of hope. -- Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: