Wednesday, September 26, 2007



Twenty-three.


My favourite number.


23.


The day of my birth.


XXIII.


One of the most beautiful Psalms ever written.


10 + 10 + 3


His Airness.. the great Jordan.


Dua puluh tiga.


My age when Jesus came to my rescue... and my life was never the same again.

As this little fact of life hit me yesterday, I realise what a sweet thing my Heavenly Father has done for me.

I ever wondered, why didn't God bring me to the Youth in the Spirit Seminar when I was younger? That way I would come to know Him earlier and would have more years to serve Him in ministry...


I've come to realise many reasons for that since then, and I praise God for His wonderful works.

But this has to be the cutest reason of them all...

He called me to Him at age 23, my favourite number... So now that number will be a special number for Him and me... the age when the wayward son returned.


"I once was lost, but now am found..."


"Was blind, but now I see."




No comments: