Thursday, September 20, 2007

It Is Okay...



Lord, I can't do this alone!

He says, "That's right, now you're getting there. Not by strength, not by might, but by MY Spirit."

Lord, I don't have all the answers!

He says, "Well, you don't need to. That's why you have these people around you, right? Let me speak through them too."

I felt the Lord calling me to sit nearer to Him, so I approached the Blessed Sacrament.
Oh the joy to sit at the feet of my Master!
Jesus whispered, "As you come before me, you have been washed clean... Your garments now white as snow."

Thanks, Gav, Jane, Becky & Pris...
For reminding me that I'm not alone in this...
Thank you for your love for our Cell, thank you for your affirmation...

Thanks, Gav, for reaffirming me that I should be myself... It is okay.

For the Lord says, "Come as you are..."

No comments: