Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Ha ha... Lazy me... it's already February, and I hardly blogged about January.

Chinese New Year is here again. Going home to celebrate with my family, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be (I hope..)

A quick getaway from S'pore. Always good to be distant from it all every now and then... Puts things in perspective.

Seems like my mind hardly stops turning for the past 2-3 weeks.
But at least I have made peace with the fact that my position now is where I am supposed to be.
In true Christian fashion of doing things paradoxically, being in leadership brings me to the awareness that I am small and often inadequate.
But small is what I am, for I must decrease, so that He may increase in me.
The Lord sure has a way of bringing the proud to their knees, in humble adoration... =)

And the more I complicate matters, the Lord sometimes bring me back to the simple.
As I cried out, lost and desperate for directions, visions, and how to move in leadership...

My Master simply said, "Follow."

Then I realised how true it is, in all its glorious one-word-simplicity...
A leader is one who shows the way, by following the Way, the Truth and the Life.
There is only one game plan, to follow Him, and let Him make things fall into place.

Yes.. One word...
But in itself lies the challenge... It is not easy to submit my will to Jesus. Not always keen to go where He leads... Heh =P.. Not even sure where He is going sometimes.

Quo vadis Domine?

So Lord, help me to trust You each and every day...
I acknowledge my sinfulness before You, help my unbelief.

No comments: