Sunday, January 6, 2008

Today I said 'Yes' to something that up til 24 hours ago I was unwilling to do.


Guess it's easy to let doubts and worries stop me from doing something I should be doing.

A responbility that deep inside I have prepared myself for.

Still as the evening draws to a close and I let the day's events sink in, I realise how daunting the task ahead can be. Agreeing to it is only the first step, living it is another matter altogether.

I guess when I asked the Lord to do something new this year on New Year's Eve, He sure doesn't waste any time. Careful what you ask God eh? Ha ha...

Uncertain? You bet.
Afraid? Sure, a bit.
But the Lord spoke Isaiah 62:5 to me...

"As a bridegroom rejoices over his bride, so will your God rejoice over you."

Thank for the vote of confidence, Pops...
Show me the way yeah?
In You I put my trust.

No comments: